Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Please Read Before Posting

Let us know who you are and what kind of Pursuit you have. Industry people are welcome to introduce yourselves too!

pnwFlasher
Vessel Info: 1989 2650 express

Re: Please Read Before Posting

Postby pnwFlasher » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:45 pm

Ken pinnell here from the pacific northwest. Just got a 1989 2650 express from my great uncle back on NY. Its a project boat as its not been in the. water for about 7 years. Looking forward to getting it up and running soon to go and get some tuna this season!!!!!

Looking for general information and fellowship from the forum.

Lamplighter
Vessel Info: Pursuit Denali 2460

Postby Lamplighter » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:07 pm

Hello,
Just recently purchased a Denali 2460. Prior to this I owned Grady Tournament. I loved the Grady but was frustrated with outboard issues.....maybe frustrated with the lack of folks to repair them in my area is more like it. I was quickly draw to the design and functions of the Denali while in search of a I/O powered vessel. I currently run the Canadian/USA lakes and plan to get down to Lake Michigan more often.

Look forward to utilizing the PBO site.

Topic author
YOLO

Postby YOLO » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:00 am

Welcome to the forum!

Salty Dawg
Home Port: Homosassa, Florida
Vessel Info: Restored 1991 Pursuit 2100 Center Console with a Yamaha 225.

Postby Salty Dawg » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:47 am

Hi all. My name is Pete and I'm in Homosassa, Florida. That's on the Gulf coast in the "Big Bend" area. I have a 1991 Pursuit 2100 center console with a Yamaha 225. I've spent a solid month on refurbishing and updating her. This is my second Pursuit. The first was a 1994 model 2150CC that had an unfortunate encounter with a lightning bolt last year. While most owners want to work up to a larger boat, I'm not one of them. I mainly fish alone, and this size is easy for me to handle at the boat ramp by myself.
Only registered members can view attachments. Registration is fast and FREE!

ckeller
Vessel Info: 2004 3070 pursuit offshore. With twin 225 Yamaha outboards.

Postby ckeller » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:21 am

Good Morning,

My name is Chris and recently purchased a 2004 3070 Offshore. I fish in the Chesapeake Bay and I am presently trying to update the boat with new equipment to replace the 11 year old switches and electronics. My first objective is to replace the electrical panels switches in the cabin, some have non operational indicator lights and would just like to update the boat to it's original glory. I am looking for some suppliers of the switches and indicators and felt that this would be a great place to get reliable suppliers for this equipment. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Chris!
These users thanked the author ckeller for the post:
YOLO (Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:13 am)

Boardwalk Greg
Vessel Info: 2007 Pursuit 285 Offshore with 250hp Yamaha's

Postby Boardwalk Greg » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:11 pm

Hi everyone,

I just purchased a 2007 Pursuit 285OS. I have always admired the Pursuit brand and looked forward the the day I owned one. We live on Vancouver Island and just purchased a Summer house in Bamfield. We bought the boat to commute up and down the inlet from Port Alberni and do some (lots) of fishing.

The boat spent its life on Lake Erie so I will need to deck her out for West Coast fishing.

Stay tuned as I don't even have her yet, will be making the shipping arrangements this week and hope to have her at her new home early next month.

Greg W.

Lil Nautie 2470
Vessel Info: 1996 Pursuit 2470WAC

Postby Lil Nautie 2470 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:55 am

My name is John, I live in North Alabama but have my boat in St Andrews near Panama City, Florida.
I recently purchased a really nice well cared for 1996 2470 WAC with 470 hours with twin Yamaha 130's same year. I purchased it from the original owner with all service records and manuals for everything. It didnt have a trailer so we motored it from Shalimar , Fl to Panama City, Fl through the intercoastal waterway. What a great first trip about 3-4 hrs. I have been in process of tweeking it up a bit. New float switch, new electronics, and now wanting some new top mounted outriggers. Everything seems to work but the toilet....Did come with a 5 gallon bucket! :) Glad I made my way to this forum and will surely have a few questions. It has been a real treat to learn about the vessel. .........More than happy to share what little I have found with other members.....I studied for about 6-7 months on what I wanted in a boat and settled on the Pursuit. I haven't been disappointed with that decision thus far!

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-x ... e=56B37648
These users thanked the author Lil Nautie 2470 for the post:
YOLO (Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:27 am)

G-Rex
Home Port: Delray Beach, FL
Vessel Info: 2019 DC325

Postby G-Rex » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:13 pm

Hello all,

I've recently become a proud owner of a 2015 OS 345, in fact the last one to be made by Pursuit. The model has been replaced by the OS 355, which is progress I guess. However, I've loved the lines, design and features of the OS 345 for years and my wife and I are pleased to finally have one. Now that we have a few dozen hours on it, we're very much impressed with the boat. We are using it to fish and explore the ICW, and plan to travel to the Bahamas, the Keys, and do a "mini-loop" from Stuart, FL, through the Okeechobee waterway, south on the Caribbean side to Key West and back north on the Atlantic side. We're looking forward to learning from the posts on this site, and hope to contribute.

By the way, for 30 years I've been a solid admirer of the S2 boat family, which builds Pursuits and Tiaras and previously made S2 sailboats. I owned and raced an S2 6.9 meter sailboat (sail# 100) and it was the sweetest sailing and best made boat I ever owned. S2 doesn't made sailboats any more, but the tradition certainly lives on in our OS 345 -- another reason why we selected Pursuit.
Only registered members can view attachments. Registration is fast and FREE!
These users thanked the author G-Rex for the post:
YOLO (Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:20 am)

G-Rex
Delray Beach, FL
OS 345 "Ti Bato"

MCarlson26N
Home Port: Pompano Beach, FL
Vessel Info: 1998 Pursuit 2870 Offshore walk around re-powered with Yamaha 250's.

Postby MCarlson26N » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:42 pm

Recently purchased a 1998 2870 W/A re-powered with Yamaha 250's based in Pompano Beach. Would be great to hear from any other 2870 owners with good or bad experiences with the boat and any/or cool features or equipment installed.

LindaGale
Vessel Info: 2013 ST310 and 2015 DC325, both with twin Yamaha 300's, full Garmin electronics including radar and autopilot. 310 berthed in Florida Keys, 325 berthed in N.C.

Postby LindaGale » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:21 pm

My name is Ralph and I own a 2013 Pursuit ST310 that is kept in Key Largo, FL and a 2015 Pursuit DC325 that is kept on the N. C. outer banks. Having owned 4 Tiara's over the years and looking to simplify and go back to outboards, I knew of Tiara quality so I naturally looked to Pursuit to match it and have not been disappointed except for the anemic horn that came as standard on the DC325. The dealer agreed to pay for a replacement trumpet style horn. Have also had an issue with the sun shade on the DC325 failing to retract. Pursuit had the motor and the gearing replaced at no cost. Other than that, have been very pleased with both of these vessels and the twin Yamaha 300's that power them.
These users thanked the author LindaGale for the post:
YOLO (Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:14 am)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”