Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Fresh water stinks

Discussion of AC's, plumbing and sanitation related issues.

Topic author
Vessel Info: 2005 3370

Fresh water stinks

Postby 3370 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:53 am

Good morning!

I own a 2005 3370 and had recently filled my freshwater hold with water from the dock spicket. A week later and the water is coming out smelling like sulphur. Is there a faster way to empty the hold and clean the tank? I have been relying on the pump and just emptying as the pump allows but this is taking quite a bit of time. Also, what can I do to clean the tank out once I finally get it emptied?

Thanks

YOLO

Fresh water stinks

Postby YOLO » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:50 am

Add a little bleach to the tank (with water in it). 1 tsp per 15 gallons and run through all of the lines usually does the trick.
These users thanked the author YOLO for the post:
3370 (Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:46 pm)

Return to “AC/Heat, Plumbing & Sanitation”