Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

NEED HELP BADLY

Let us know who you are and what kind of Pursuit you have. Industry people are welcome to introduce yourselves too!

Topic author
joey1957

NEED HELP BADLY

Postby joey1957 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:49 pm

i AM AN OWNER OF A 1985 TIARA 2600 PURSUIT i BOUGHT IT FROM AN ELDERLY COUPLE i NEED SOME MANUALS TO HELP ME GET THE BOAT RUNNING i WOULD LIKE AN OWNERS MANUALS AND A SERVICE MANUAL FOR THE TWIN OUTBOARD MOTORS THAT ARE EVINRUDE E150FPXSSV PLEASE CAN ANYONE DIRECT ME IN THE RIGHT WAY

ssewards
Vessel Info: 96 pursuit 2470 cc

NEED HELP BADLY

Postby ssewards » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:53 pm

hi , you can get online engine repair manuals via download or try ebay for one. just search the engine model under repair manual.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”