Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Another New Member

Let us know who you are and what kind of Pursuit you have. Industry people are welcome to introduce yourselves too!

Topic author
FishinGear

Another New Member

Postby FishinGear » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:08 pm

Hello everyone. This posting has been over twenty years in the making! I'm the new owner of a 1999 2470 CC w/ a single Yamaha OX66 250. I did a fair bit of fishing with my Dad when I was little all the way through college, at which point the boat was sold. I have two kids of my own now and wanted to 'Pay it Forward'. I can't wait for a great summer on the water, but a lot of the old boating skills are rusty. This forum is just the thing I needed to get back up to speed. I wish everyone a happy & safe boating season and look forward sharing my fish stories.

Rob
Great Bay, NJ

MarkT
Home Port: Mattituck, Long Island
Vessel Info: 1999 Pursuit 3000 Express, twin Cummins 4-BTAs

Another New Member

Postby MarkT » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Congratulations Rob. I kinda did the same thing with my two boys. Nothing like time out on the boat for sure. I look forward to reading some "Fish Tales".

captmark
Home Port: Point Pleasant NJ
Vessel Info: 1995 30' Offshore

Another New Member

Postby captmark » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:23 pm

Welcome, Rob enjoy your new boat with the kids they will always remember it. Dont be shy here you can ask all kinds of questions.
Capt Mark Whitney
1995 30' Offshore
Erin Elizabeth Charters

Return to “Introduce Yourself”