Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Hello from Italy

Let us know who you are and what kind of Pursuit you have. Industry people are welcome to introduce yourselves too!

Topic author
aldo

Hello from Italy

Postby aldo » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:13 pm

Hi all!
I'm Aldo from Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy and proud and happy owner since two years of an OS255 Offshore, that follows my previous Intrepid 23 WA, my fellow during twenty years of lucky fishing adventures in the Mediterranean sea. For many reasons my fishing activities are now suspended and I'm enjoying just the pleasure to cruise around and enjoy the sea. I used to frequent Pursuit Owners Forum, but now it is down. I've just discovered Pursuitboatowners Forum and I hope to find here many new friends.
See you here later!

Aldo

YOLO

Hello from Italy

Postby YOLO » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:17 pm

Welcome to our new home! A have run the OS255 and it is a great ride. What engine(s) do you have?

Topic author
aldo

Hello from Italy

Postby aldo » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:20 pm

2xF150 Yamaha...

Capt Keith

Hello from Italy

Postby Capt Keith » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:23 pm

Glad to have you here Aldo! The OS255 is a great boat.
[url=\"http://ccyachtdelivery.com/\"]Image[/url]
[url=\"http://ccyachtdelivery.com/\"]Boat Delivery[/url] by Captain Keith Mackey (50 Ton Master)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”