Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Picking her up this week!

Let us know who you are and what kind of Pursuit you have. Industry people are welcome to introduce yourselves too!

Topic author
bluwtrman
Home Port: Southport, NC
Vessel Info: 2015 OS 385 "OPTION SEA"

Postby bluwtrman » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:55 pm

Hey guys - just a note to introduce myself as a newbie to the forum, and to Pursuit boat ownership. Just bought a '15 OS385 and will be picking her up in Connecticut this weekend and bringing her home to Southport, NC over the next 2-3 weeks. My wife and I plan to discover some of the ICWW we've never seen along the way home. Any tips, input, and suggestions from those more familiar with the stretch are welcome and appreciated.
Looking forward to creating some great memories!

JToys
Vessel Info: 2018 OS325

Postby JToys » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:02 am

Bluwtrman, not sure about the entire trip to NC but there is a good thread on The Hull Truth about navigating through New York and the East River. Things to look out for and things to look at, you should definitely take a read. Good luck with the new boat, I pick mine up tomorrow!!
These users thanked the author JToys for the post:
bluwtrman (Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:28 am)

Topic author
bluwtrman
Home Port: Southport, NC
Vessel Info: 2015 OS 385 "OPTION SEA"

Postby bluwtrman » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:29 am

Thanks for the tip JToys. I'll look up the post. And congrats on your new boat too!

Woodworker2001

Postby Woodworker2001 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:59 am

Congrats. Good luck with the trip. And aren’t pictures a must with new boats? :-D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”