Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

New user intro Geno l Pursuit 2100

Let us know who you are and what kind of Pursuit you have. Industry people are welcome to introduce yourselves too!

Topic author
genolorenzo
Vessel Info: 1987 pursuit 2100 s2 with johnson 225 with hydraulic steering and new atlantic towers hard top

Postby genolorenzo » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:46 am

Good Morning i have a 1987 pursuit 2100 with original power johnson 225
Wanted to join forum to find other 2100 owners from that era to understand my boat and i have questions on power and does anyone have planing issues with there not being enough weight in front for boat to get on plane right away and also boat runs and drives but has problems restarting after warmed up and how they had set op there baitwell and fish boxes
thanks Geno :help:

OL'PAL
Vessel Info: 1991 Pursuit 2100 CC, 2005 Yamaha 150 4-Stroke

Postby OL'PAL » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:36 pm

Geno,

I just joined the forum. I just picked up a '91 2100. I also have questions about the bait/live well. Did you get any answers to your question about the set-up?

Marty

Return to “Introduce Yourself”