Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Oil tank fittings

Let us know who you are and what kind of Pursuit you have. Industry people are welcome to introduce yourselves too!

Topic author
Jpugh
Vessel Info: 1998 Pursuit 2470 CC

Oil tank fittings

Postby Jpugh » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:23 am

Hello everyone, I have a 1998 Pursuit 2470 center console. The previous owner disconnected the 2stroke oil brackets because water was leaking through some cracks. I am looking to find the hardware to mount them back on the starboard side but need the factory brackets to hook the oil hoses up to. Right now I have to open the hack in the motor bay to put oil in the two tanks. Does anyone know where I can get the two plastic fittings to mount it back the way it should be ? Thank you for you time and help.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”