Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

2020 355 OS twin 425’s questions

Let us know who you are and what kind of Pursuit you have. Industry people are welcome to introduce yourselves too!

Topic author
51Timber

2020 355 OS twin 425’s questions

Postby 51Timber » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:29 pm

Hi there,
My Name is Al and I just joined the forum. I’m getting ready to potentially purchase a 2020 355 OS with twin 425 XTO’s
Just curious if any of you have a boat with this setup or know of one. The boat looks beautiful and the wife and I think it’s an ideal fit for the family and friends…

Is she under powered? It seems like the article in boating magazine showed the 3, 300s to have more high end and lower minimum plane speed. I assume it’s better than the 350’s. Just was hoping for some feedback to see if any of you are familiar with how it runs with the 425’s.

Also just curious with that hull. How does she ride in the rough (3 to 4’ fast frequency) waves? We boat off of Cape cod and the seas are ALWAYS SW and there is no time at all between the waves.

Thank you for any advice…… :up:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”