Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

NEW MEMBER...Looking for a Pursuit 35 or 385 .....

Let us know who you are and what kind of Pursuit you have. Industry people are welcome to introduce yourselves too!

Topic author
skirtchaser
Vessel Info: n/a

NEW MEMBER...Looking for a Pursuit 35 or 385 .....

Postby skirtchaser » Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:19 am

Very excited to join the group. I sold my twin Diesel earlier this year. I am in the market for a 385 OS or possibly a 35. PLAN B LAYOUT! Do not want to go thru the broker side and give away the percentage. Looking for a motivated seller preferably 2015-2017 because of my price range and what I can afford. I have already been on POP and Trader and Yacht world. No deals in my range. Of course--do not want the Yamaha 350's for various reasons.

What sayeth gentlemen--who out there has a steal on a 385 willing to sell to a cash buyer????? Maybe a finders fee as well.

Capt Frank
Skirtchaser
foraci1@hotmail.com

Return to “Introduce Yourself”