Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

New Pursuit boat owner. 2000 Denali 2460 Bravo 3 Mag Mpi.

Let us know who you are and what kind of Pursuit you have. Industry people are welcome to introduce yourselves too!

Topic author
pbbazin
Vessel Info: 2000 Pursuit Denali 2460 Mercruiser 350 Mag mpi.

Postby pbbazin » Wed May 17, 2023 11:03 pm

Hi all. Just purchased my first Pursuit boat 2000 2460. Haven t picked up the boat yet but eager to find out more about these solid looking boats. My primary usage of this boat will be as a cottage commuter in Canada Northern Ontario Lake Nipissing area. The lake isn't that big but it's shallowness can produce a common 3' to 4' chop on regular basis. Judging by its deep V flared hull design seems like an easy task for this one. I ll have many other questions later for now would like to get opinions on this models pros and cons, what are the prone failures mechanically, engine, outdrive controls etc. Has for fuel consumption what kind mpg can this one average at moderate cruising speeds. I really don t know much about the Pursuit, at first glance they seem like a premium solid well built boats which is what I was looking for.
Any tips for better operating performance please let me know.

Thanks

IndyDog
Home Port: Norwalk, CT
Vessel Info: 2018 Pursuit 295 DC, Twin Yamaha 300s

Postby IndyDog » Thu May 18, 2023 6:09 pm

Picking my 295DC up in Freeport LI Monday! Can't wait. Congrats on your purchase.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”