Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

intro...........

Let us know who you are and what kind of Pursuit you have. Industry people are welcome to introduce yourselves too!

Topic author
FreeSwimmer

intro...........

Postby FreeSwimmer » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:32 pm

Hi all! My name's Dave Renner, I live on the West Coast below Santa Barbara. I currently own 3 boats, a Carolina Classic 28, A Pursuit 2350 and a Boston Whaler Sport 13. When I bought the Carolina Classic in 2005 I couldn't bring myself to sell the Pursuit which I keep on a trailer by the side of my house. I'm the original owner, bought her in 1990. She has a Yamaha 225 with a 9.9 kicker and still runs strong. We got into a good alacore bite last month up at Morro Bay. So........FreeSwimmer Lives! Good luck with the new site.

YOLO

intro...........

Postby YOLO » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:44 pm

Nice ride, Dave. Welcome to our new home! I don't own a Pursuit but did sell them for a while... I am a believer :flag:

Capt Keith

intro...........

Postby Capt Keith » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Dave - great looking boat. I don't think I would have given her up either. However, a 28 Carolina Classic is a very nice move up.
[url=\"http://ccyachtdelivery.com/\"]Image[/url]
[url=\"http://ccyachtdelivery.com/\"]Boat Delivery[/url] by Captain Keith Mackey (50 Ton Master)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”