Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Greetings from sailalot, the owner of a 1998 Pursuit 2270 Kodiak series

Let us know who you are and what kind of Pursuit you have. Industry people are welcome to introduce yourselves too!

Topic author
sailalot
Vessel Info: own a 1998 Pursuit 2270 Kodiak with a 1998 Yamaha 200 horse power engine.

Greetings from sailalot, the owner of a 1998 Pursuit 2270 Kodiak series

Postby sailalot » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:16 pm

Good afternoon fellow Pursuit owners,

My wife & I have come to appreciate Mr. Slickers yachts for decades.
We've been repairing sailboats on the Hudson for 33 years.
I'm hoping someone out there might be able to share with me the size of the hatch a board the late nineties Pursuit 2270 Kodiak series?
These users thanked the author sailalot for the post:
YOLO (Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:48 am)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”