Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Friction hinges for the overhead glove box on OS325

ImageHave a question or issue that is model specific? The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Pursuit Boats.

Topic author
EndlessSummer
Home Port: Cape Coral, FL
Vessel Info: 2019 OS325

Postby EndlessSummer » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:21 am

I recently took delivery of a new OS325 which has an overhead glove box (not quite an electronics box but it's a compartment in the hard top over the helm). For whatever reason, Pursuit uses regular non-friction hinges on this box for the OS325 but on the OS345 they install friction hinges (so that the door to the glove box stays open on its own).

Any idea who supplies the hinges to Pursuit so that I can buy them and install on my OS325?

Thanks
Pursuit OS325
"Endless Summer"
Cape Coral, Fl

LightsOut355
Vessel Info: 2016 355 offshore

Postby LightsOut355 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:19 pm

They are made by gemlux, give them a call

mcorwin
Vessel Info: 2017 C238

Postby mcorwin » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:51 pm

Not sure if you found your answer but I believe the company is Gemlux. On my 2017 238 they are. I'd probably prefer the old type as the friction hinges are a little too tight for my taste and not adjustable.
Mike
Cape Coral Fl

Return to “General Pursuit Boats Forum”