Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

SS310 Builders Certificate

ImageHave a question or issue that is model specific? The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Pursuit Boats.

Topic author
Simon Brown
Vessel Info: Pursuit SS310 Sport. 2008

SS310 Builders Certificate

Postby Simon Brown » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:13 am

Don't know if any of you guys can help me. I'm currently working on a SS310 Sport that I'm trying to get registered in the United Kingdom. To register it in the UK I need to include information relating to the methods used in the boats construction. I suspect this is normally in the owners manual or is supplied with the boat when it is new. I don't have any paperwork for the boat and as such I don't have a Builders certificate. It's also further complicated as the boat will have been built to an American build standard and in Europe everything has to comply with European standards or it needs to carry a CE mark. I'm pretty confident that if I have the builders certificate I can get around some of these issues. I've looked online and I can't find what I need so hopefully someone on this forum can assist. What I'm looking for is something that confirms the lay up and construction. A recent boat I had to register quoted "Fibre reinforced plastic to ISO12215 part 1-4" any information similar to this is adequate for what I need. Any information regarding any buoyancy in the hull or other construction information would be useful. Hopefully I can get it registered and back on the water soon.
Regards
Simon

Return to “General Pursuit Boats Forum”