Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Pursuit Customer Service

ImageHave a question or issue that is model specific? The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Pursuit Boats.

Topic author
E_Spiegel
Vessel Info: 2022 Pursuit OS 325 "Hot Pursuit"

Pursuit Customer Service

Postby E_Spiegel » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:22 pm

We tried using our Kenyon grill on our 2022 OS325 last week for the first time and it didn't get hot, just slightly warm to the touch. would barely heat up a hot dog after 30 minutes. I contacted Kenyon and they said that it could be a couple different issues such as 240v burner, 240v grill, or a fault somewhere. Turns out I have a 240v grill installed in my 110v system. No wonder it would barely heat up.
I contacted Pursuit customer service via the website stating the issue and that my Dealer is a days travel away and is slammed, summer is getting close to being over, and I could easily replace the grill myself. They immediately responded and asked what my address was to ship the new grill!
They said to keep the 240v model instead of shipping it back.
Pretty happy with Pursuit Customer Service on my first call about my 3 week old boat! :up: :up: :worthy:
These users thanked the author E_Spiegel for the post:
Saar2 (Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:00 pm)

Thedude
Vessel Info: 1978 Gilltron

Pursuit Customer Service

Postby Thedude » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:52 am

Wow, you bought a $500k boat and they replaced your European grill. Congratulations. Quite possibly the cheapest accessory on your vessel and you’re lauding Pursuit’s customer service. Let us know when you have an actual boating issue. I bought a new car recently and the spare tire was flat. Yugo replaced it for free. Look at me, I’m the champion of life! Try to have more white people problems and then tell us how you managed to get them resolved by being white and wealthy.

JohnnyO1
Vessel Info: 1998 Pursuit 2470 WA

Pursuit Customer Service

Postby JohnnyO1 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:53 am

Thats great to hear! What is pursuits customer service number- I'm still looking for tackle boxes that will fit properly into my tackle station on my pursuit 2470.
Thanks for the post!
Johnnyo1
These users thanked the author JohnnyO1 for the post:
E_Spiegel (Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:35 pm)

Topic author
E_Spiegel

Pursuit Customer Service

Postby E_Spiegel » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:36 pm

JohnnyO1 wrote:Source of the post Thats great to hear! What is pursuits customer service number- I'm still looking for tackle boxes that will fit properly into my tackle station on my pursuit 2470.
Thanks for the post!
Johnnyo1

I contacted customer service via the webpage https://www.pursuitboats.com/Owners.php ... Locator-12. They responded very quickly.

Topic author
E_Spiegel

Pursuit Customer Service

Postby E_Spiegel » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:41 pm

Thedude wrote:Source of the post Wow, you bought a $500k boat and they replaced your European grill. Congratulations. Quite possibly the cheapest accessory on your vessel and you’re lauding Pursuit’s customer service. Let us know when you have an actual boating issue. I bought a new car recently and the spare tire was flat. Yugo replaced it for free. Look at me, I’m the champion of life! Try to have more white people problems and then tell us how you managed to get them resolved by being white and wealthy.

Yes, I didn't mention the other major issues I had, such as the cooler of fresh lobster that came with the boat wasn't a Yeti, but a simple Coleman cooler, and the champagne wasn't chilled. Eat shit ass-hat.

Woodworker2001

Pursuit Customer Service

Postby Woodworker2001 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:58 pm

I have had good experience with the records they keep on my 2000 boat. They have been able to tell me almost all parts used on the boat originally and been very responsive
These users thanked the author Woodworker2001 for the post:
Pole Setter (Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:09 pm)

Return to “General Pursuit Boats Forum”