Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

noise around bulkhead and console

ImageHave a question or issue that is model specific? The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Pursuit Boats.

Topic author
aftershock

noise around bulkhead and console

Postby aftershock » Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:31 pm

I have a 2006 25O/S for the past couple years Ive been hearing a load tick or squeak coming from just under my feet or close to it when im in choppy seas. I sounds like something is rubbing or hitting cant seem to isolate where exactly maybe where some dissimilar material is broken loose fiberglass or wood anyone have this problem or any idea what it might be thank you.

Return to “General Pursuit Boats Forum”