Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

How does pursuit 315 outboard drift in ocean

ImageHave a question or issue that is model specific? The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Pursuit Boats.

Topic author
Sjbfish
Vessel Info: 2013 315 offshore?
2000 29 shamrock walkaround diesel
1988 25 chriscraft walkaround

How does pursuit 315 outboard drift in ocean

Postby Sjbfish » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:17 am

I am considering purchasing a 2013 315 pursuit and I wanted to know your experiences on how the boat drifts in the ocean. I live in New Jersey and primarily fluke fish which requires drifting and wanted to know what angle the boat trips on with respect to the seas. Does it drift a beam stern down see or bow into the sea or ?? this can tell me how many people I can fish on the side of the boat

thank you very much

Return to “General Pursuit Boats Forum”