Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

2013 PURSUIT 365 SC SUNROOF HANDLE ISSUE

ImageHave a question or issue that is model specific? The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Pursuit Boats.

Topic author
Captjoe1969
Vessel Info: 2013 Pursuit 365 SC

Postby Captjoe1969 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:53 am

Has anyone ever come up with a solution to prevent overturning the handle that opens the skylight?
If you turn the handle too much it causes the pins to go too far into the skylight which turns into a nightmare to take apart and fix.
These users thanked the author Captjoe1969 for the post:
Zane (Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:30 pm)

Zane
Vessel Info: 2013 SC365i

Postby Zane » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:32 pm

I also have a 2013 365 SC with sunroof issues like yours. The handle over rotates and the roof no longer opens fully. Any suggestions?

OnTAP
Vessel Info: 2013 365 sport coupe

Postby OnTAP » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:04 pm

I purchased a 2013 365 SC in April and was warned about this issue by the previous owner. Unfortunately a friend exploring the new boat, over rotated it and I had the nightmare of taking it all apart to reset only to have to do it again a short time later. I purchased a stainless grab handle, drilled four holes into the top and mounted it with fender washers from the inside. I located the handle right next to the latch handle so that the pulling is done from the new handle once the latch handle is inline with it. The sunroof is heavy and pulling on the latch handle to open, causes the over rotation. So pulling the weight with the new handle prevents this and aligning it with the max point of rotation needed to open the latch gives you a reference point to prevent over rotation.

Return to “General Pursuit Boats Forum”