Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Macerator Pump

ImageHave a question or issue that is model specific? The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Pursuit Boats.

Topic author
IndyDog
Home Port: Norwalk, CT
Vessel Info: 2018 Pursuit 295 DC, Twin Yamaha 300s

Macerator Pump

Postby IndyDog » Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:35 pm

Because I have a macerator pump does that mean that I automatically have an overboard pump-out feature?

Woodworker2001

Macerator Pump

Postby Woodworker2001 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:35 pm

Depends. I have a macerator pump on fish box as well as an overboard discharge pump. Which we are not allowed to do on great lakes

weagle
Vessel Info: 2005 Pursuit 2870

Macerator Pump

Postby weagle » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:03 pm

I have two macerator pumps on my 2006 wa 2870. One is for the fish box and the other for the head. One is located near the transom under the fish box and the other in the bilge inside the cabin. I replaced both recently.

Topic author
IndyDog

Macerator Pump

Postby IndyDog » Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:43 pm

The answer is yes, there is a valve by the holding tank that will direct overboard discharge, throw the valve and hit the macerator button and it's overboard.

Topic author
IndyDog

Macerator Pump

Postby IndyDog » Mon Jul 10, 2023 7:54 am

Next question regarding pump-out

Does anyone know what size pump out adaptor for the fitting at the rear of the boat? I bought a 1 1/2" but it's too big. 1" looks too small so maybe 1 1/4"?

Return to “General Pursuit Boats Forum”