Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Right anchor for 2004 Pursuit 3100 Offshore

ImageHave a question or issue that is model specific? The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Pursuit Boats.

Topic author
cpwhalen4
Vessel Info: 2004 Pursuit 3100 Offshore

Postby cpwhalen4 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:14 am

Hi - I unfortunately had to cut my anchor loose in the Piscataqua River last week. My marina put a new anchor in but I don't think it is the same as the one I lost and I loved that anchor as it set easily and, until last week, was easy to pull up. Can someone tell me what anchor came with that boat out of the factory? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. I've attached a couple of pictures. The first picture is the old anchor and the 2nd is of the new one (which has already gotten tied up in my mooring pendants) . Obviously not the same but I want to steer them to the right anchor so any help is appreciated.
Only registered members can view attachments. Registration is fast and FREE!

Dan1
Vessel Info: 3000 Express Cummins 4BTA's

Postby Dan1 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:26 am

I think what you have there is a Delta plow anchor,they come in various sizes to suit the weight/windage of the boat - see link.
https://www.lewmar.com/content/delta-anchors-galvanised
These users thanked the author Dan1 for the post:
cpwhalen4 (Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:40 am)

Return to “General Pursuit Boats Forum”