Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

OS355 bridge temperature

ImageHave a question or issue that is model specific? The is the forum to discuss general information regarding all Pursuit Boats.

Topic author
scottiesei
Vessel Info: 2023 OS355

OS355 bridge temperature

Postby scottiesei » Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:11 pm

Hello,

I just purchased an OS355. Love the layout, but the bridge is HOT. Was hoping that some good window tint and a small oscillating fan would help the situation. It has the AC, but in the Florida sun that nice big windshield turns it into a convection oven and the AC does not seem to be able to keep up. Does anyone have any ideas or tips they can share?

Thanks!
Scott

Ph9er
Home Port: Henry Island
Vessel Info: 2019 OS 355
Phish'n Phool IV
Puget Sound

OS355 bridge temperature

Postby Ph9er » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:20 am

I tinted my side windows. That really helped. Also had a custom shade made for the windshield to use while at the dock. We don’t have a heat/sun problem in the PNW, expect for a few months of the year.

Return to “General Pursuit Boats Forum”