Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Bilge Pump / Trim Tabs

Anything related to the operation of your boat that doesn't fit another forum category. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author
gretz06
Home Port: Point Pleasent NJ
Vessel Info: 2000 Pursuit 2470 Center Console -- Twin 150HP V6 Yamaha OX66

Bilge Pump / Trim Tabs

Postby gretz06 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:46 pm

:captain:

Hi All-

New to this site so please forgive me if this is a silly question....

2000 Pursuit 2470, does it have one or two bilge pumps? I can see the one in the stern but I can't seem to find the one in the bow (if it even exists)....

Second question - Trim tabs, how do you know when they are fully returned home? Has anyone updated the switch to show light indicators for location?

Thanks everyone! :usa:

timeflies
Home Port: Charleston, SC
Vessel Info: 1999 Pursuit 2270 Yamaha 200 ox 66 lefty.

Bilge Pump / Trim Tabs

Postby timeflies » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:23 am

. I updated the lencos and it was worth every penny on my berty . do you have hydro or electric? my hydro trim tabs take 5 seconds.. there's more lag time than my previous electric ones. the new switches incorporate the auto retract. I had the wife push both "down" buttons while I counted. That way I know not to hold it longer than 5 seconds. I hope that helps.

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”