Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

2015 cushions disintergrated year 1

Anything related to the operation of your boat that doesn't fit another forum category. Steering, Bilge Pumps, thru-hulls, bottom paint, etc.

Topic author
ripmunster
Vessel Info: 2015 Pursuit c280

2015 cushions disintergrated year 1

Postby ripmunster » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:07 pm

The cushions on the back of my pull out seat and on the front seat completely tore apart after the first year of owning the boat. I have installed and removed the trim cushions each time I used the boat and keep them covered on my back porch and they are starting to wear. I paid $180k for my boat and I can't keep my cushions on my boat, yet my neighbors with less expensive boats leave theirs out on their boat lifts year round and have no issues. I am willing to buy all new cushions (although not happy I have to), but has Pursuit upgraded the quality of vinyl they use? I don't want to spend $2,000 on all new cushions only to be back here in a couple years.

2015 c280

Return to “General Repairs & Maintenance”