Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Pursuit Finishes

If you have a project idea or a completed one you would like to show off (major or minor)? Share it with the rest of us!

Topic author
MKaman
Vessel Info: 2019 OS 355

Pursuit Finishes

Postby MKaman » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:30 am

Does anyone know what the finishes are on the newer Pursuits? I have a 2019 Pursuit OS355 and I am trying to find out what the upholstery finishes are. Brand, color, etc?

bknicker
Home Port: Punta Gorda, FL
Vessel Info: 2017 Pursuit OS355 w/ Twin Yamaha 350

Pursuit Finishes

Postby bknicker » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:33 pm

You might give Pursuit Customer Service a call directly and ask. I've heard others say that they're very helpful with that kind of info for owners.

khandrey
Vessel Info: OS385

Pursuit Finishes

Postby khandrey » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:09 pm

MKaman wrote:Source of the post Does anyone know what the finishes are on the newer Pursuits? I have a 2019 Pursuit OS355 and I am trying to find out what the upholstery finishes are. Brand, color, etc?

Hi! Did you get to find anything? I have OS385 2014, trying to find same info but Pursuit guys do not share this information rather adivce to contact local uphostery and make new skins on my own!

Return to “The Project Center”