Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Tower ideas

If you have a project idea or a completed one you would like to show off (major or minor)? Share it with the rest of us!

Topic author
Instead of

Tower ideas

Postby Instead of » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:56 pm

Thinking of installing a Tower, marlin style on my 2007 348 cc. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or has done it before and can show my any pictures. I will probably avoid controls and just go with a sight seeing station for spotting. Any help appreciated.

MarkT
Home Port: Mattituck, Long Island
Vessel Info: 1999 Pursuit 3000 Express, twin Cummins 4-BTAs

Tower ideas

Postby MarkT » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Not to rain on your idea, but I would think hard about that. I have delivered many 34s and found them to be a typical high quality Pursuit boat but that 34 is only 9'6" wide and has always been tender. She has a tendency to fall to one side or the other with the slightest shift in weight. It would make for a very interesting ride up there.

Topic author
Instead of

Tower ideas

Postby Instead of » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:40 pm

I was hoping to add the tower for use while trolling or sharkin for the sake of better sight down into the water. Have you ever seen any towers on the 348

Fishnut

Tower ideas

Postby Fishnut » Tue May 07, 2013 1:35 pm

I just completed a tower on my OS345.

Here is what it look like;

Reel pursuit
Home Port: Newport Beach,Ca
Vessel Info: 345 pursuit

Tower ideas

Postby Reel pursuit » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:50 pm

What did the marlin tower cost? With or without controls. I have a 345 but my 385 arrives in July and want to put a tower on with controls and shade. Thanks.

OL'PAL
Vessel Info: 1991 Pursuit 2100 CC, 2005 Yamaha 150 4-Stroke

Tower ideas

Postby OL'PAL » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:02 pm

Here's a couple of pictures of my crow's nest on a 2100. Before and after the new canvas. The canvas has zippered access to the nest. I do need to add a rung/cross brace to make it easier to get up there...
Only registered members can view attachments. Registration is fast and FREE!

Return to “The Project Center”