Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

jump seats for 2270

If you have a project idea or a completed one you would like to show off (major or minor)? Share it with the rest of us!

Topic author
nightflight

jump seats for 2270

Postby nightflight » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:19 pm

The 1997 CC 2270 had listed as options rear jump seats. I can't find any info from the factory. Seems like there would be pictures does anyone out there have a 2270 0r other similar C Cwith jump seats?? Some of the add on stuff is junk, looking for a good Stainless frame type seat to attach at the rear tanks/coolers.
Am also looking for experience using gel coat rejuvenator like vert glas

rich

jump seats for 2270

Postby rich » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:54 pm

I've used the vert glass on a sailboat with good success. You have to reapply and touch up year to year...but worth the effort.

ironsinker

jump seats for 2270

Postby ironsinker » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:50 pm

I have a 2270 Kodiak not the CC version. What exactly are you searching for? Photos of the jumpseats in general or photos of the underneath of the jumpseats to see the framing? I've had pretty good luck with contacting Pursuit support. Maybe you can find out from them if those seats can be purchased from them. They are great to have if you do not have them. They are very sturdy and my 280 pound father in law can sit on them without breaking them.

Here is a generic photo if you've never seen the seats before and how they look when hooked up

http://www.thehulltruth.com/boating-forum/6672-has-anyone-seen-pursuit-2270cc-aft-jump-seats.html#b

Return to “The Project Center”