Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

'91 2100 CC- Below Deck Well Connections

If you have a project idea or a completed one you would like to show off (major or minor)? Share it with the rest of us!

Topic author
OL'PAL
Vessel Info: 1991 Pursuit 2100 CC, 2005 Yamaha 150 4-Stroke

'91 2100 CC- Below Deck Well Connections

Postby OL'PAL » Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:14 pm

I just picked up my first Pursuit two weeks ago. Overall it's in great shape, but like most boats that have been through several owners, there's a few things to sort out.

One item I'd like to sort out is the stock/factory below deck live well/bait well. I'm referring to the one that's ahead of the motor well and behind the leaning post (see pic). It doesn't seem to be plumbed. I'm assuming it was originally plumbed like a normal live well with one of the (2) holes being the incoming from the pump and the other a self-draining set-up with an overflow tube.

My questions are,

1. Which hole is the inlet and which is the drain?
2. How do I access the inlet side? I expected to find a 90 deg. elbow with a barbed end that would go to the live well pump.
3. Where does the water discharge to? I drained a little standing water out of it and I got nothing outside the boat.

Thanks in advance,
Marty
Only registered members can view attachments. Registration is fast and FREE!

Return to “The Project Center”