Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Underwater lights

If you have a project idea or a completed one you would like to show off (major or minor)? Share it with the rest of us!

Topic author
Keemosabe
Home Port: Manahawkin NJ
Vessel Info: 2010 C280

Underwater lights

Postby Keemosabe » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:31 pm

I'm considering adding underwater lights to my 2010 280CC. Anyone else do this themselves. I know pursuit offers them as an option. I'd be interested in photos, and any discussion of problems encountered or recommendations on light units to consider.

SharkmanWill
Vessel Info: We own a blue hulled Pursuit 3350 Offshore with twin Yamaha 250 four strokes

Underwater lights

Postby SharkmanWill » Sat May 05, 2018 8:34 am

I've installed Lumitec seablazevon three of my boats and have found them to be a quality product without issues.
These users thanked the author SharkmanWill for the post (total 2):
captmark (Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:06 am) • oliver305 (Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:59 am)

oliver305
Vessel Info: Pursuit S 328

Underwater lights

Postby oliver305 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:58 am

You can consider Lumitec SeaBlaze3, there are two things that I really like about this light is that it is dimmable and it is really easy to install. The case is made out of a strong marine-grade anodized aluminum material making it rather durable.

andreww
Vessel Info: bayliner 190 deck boat

Underwater lights

Postby andreww » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:17 am

I recommend Underwater boat light of Jiawill. Appears very good quality, solidly built and very bright. I mounted two blue to my transom and very happy with the light output.

Return to “The Project Center”