Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

What's the deal with searching?

Is there a feature you would like to see? Having a problem with one of the features on the forum? Let us know here.

Topic author
carboncow
Vessel Info: 1997 Denali 2460
Volvo Pental 7.4L DP-S
(in the middle of a full restoration)

Postby carboncow » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:34 pm

I used the search field in the upper right for the words "Denali", "2460" or "Denali 2460" and I get that terrible generic message you see on so many BB about 3 letter minimum and to many returns.

Am I using the correct search functionality?

2020-06-01_23-32-16.jpeg
Only registered members can view attachments. Registration is fast and FREE!
Purchased boat for $5K on a trailer with a running (but tired engine). Currently working on new engine, maintenance on outdrive, new vinyl, new canvas, new swim platform and radar arch. Will be in the water by Aug 2020. Let me know what question you have!

YOLO

Postby YOLO » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:58 am

Yeah, the built in site search sucks. Try googles site search operator

Example: site:www.pursuitboatowners.com Denali

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALe ... CAg&uact=5

Return to “Forum Comments, Suggestions & Help”