Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Logon/Password Problems? READ THIS!

Is there a feature you would like to see? Having a problem with one of the features on the forum? Let us know here.

Topic author
YOLO

Logon/Password Problems? READ THIS!

Postby YOLO » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:04 am

Don't remember your password?</p><p style="padding-left: 30px">1) Click the "Forgot my password" link on the logon page. Your password will be reset and emailed to you.</p><p style="padding-left: 30px">2) Passwords are CaSe sEnStivE. Be sure that Caps Lock is off then enter it EXACTLY like your see it</p><p style="padding-left: 30px">3) Once logged on you can go to "My Settings" and reset your password.</p>

The site keeps logging you out everday OR just having general weird stuff happening?</p><p style="padding-left: 30px">1) When logged in, click the link at the bottom left corner of any page that say's "Delete all cookies set by this site"</p><p style="padding-left: 30px">2) This will delete ALL cookies the site sets and log you out.</p><p style="padding-left: 30px">3) Log back in and all should be right with the world.</p>

Didn't receive your new password email?</p><p style="padding-left: 30px">1) Check your bulk mail or spam folder.</p>

<span style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana; color: black">Most of you have been very pleasant when emailing with logon problems but there have been a few users that have been down right rude.... lets just say that I tend to treat people the way they treat me. Being rude or disrespectful will get your no where fast :) </span></p>

<span style="font-size: 9pt; font-family: Verdana; color: black">If you send a request to have your password reset is may take up to 48 hours for me to respond.</span></p>

Return to “Forum Comments, Suggestions & Help”