Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Pursuit 2470WA Complete Bimini

NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS - Boat parts, used Pursuit parts, trailers, dinghies, outboards, props. Everything boat related but the boat itself.... ALL ADS ARE FREE

Topic author
saa844
Home Port: Cutchogue Ny

Postby saa844 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:33 pm

Pursuit 2470wa complete bimini. Included is BRAND NEW EISENGLASS (Just had it changed) Front , Sides 3 piece Back, top and fame. I can't use it due to my new hardtop. If you wand the frame will need to make your own shipping arrangements. Either pick up East Northport NY 11731 or buyer pays shipping- $575.00
Only registered members can view attachments. Registration is fast and FREE!
These users thanked the author saa844 for the post:
Wildfisher (Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:05 pm)

Wildfisher
Home Port: Port Alberni BC
Vessel Info: 1996 Pursuit 2470 walk around with a 2012 Yamaha 250

Postby Wildfisher » Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:04 pm

What year boats was it off of? Do you have any pictures of it installed on your boat?
Thanks AL

JohnnyO1
Vessel Info: 1998 Pursuit 2470 WA

Postby JohnnyO1 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:41 pm

hello,
Do you still have it- if so, I have a hard top- are they standard?

Return to “Boat Part Classifieds”