Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

3070 Offshore Parts

NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS - Boat parts, used Pursuit parts, trailers, dinghies, outboards, props. Everything boat related but the boat itself.... ALL ADS ARE FREE

Topic author
sfcruiser
Vessel Info: 3070 Offshore 2005

3070 Offshore Parts

Postby sfcruiser » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:40 pm

I am selling a new livewell plexiglass cover with hardware. I have attached pictures of the old lid and new unit that was manufactured. $100 plus shipping, US buyer only. I also have a rug for the back deck $150. The parts are located in the Ft Lauderdale area if someone wants to do a local pickup. Thank you for viewing my post.
Only registered members can view attachments. Registration is fast and FREE!

Return to “Boat Part Classifieds”