Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

WTB 2011 315 OS Drop Curtain

NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS - Boat parts, used Pursuit parts, trailers, dinghies, outboards, props. Everything boat related but the boat itself.... ALL ADS ARE FREE

Topic author
Jdh5
Home Port: Clinton, CT
Vessel Info: 2011 315 Offshore

Postby Jdh5 » Sat May 30, 2020 8:24 am

Bought a 315 os last fall and it doesn’t have a drop curtain.

Thanks.
Jeff

Pursuiter

Postby Pursuiter » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:16 pm

I have a brand new drop curtain set in navy that came with a new 2008 Pursuit 315 OS. The set has never been used and is as new. The owner didn't want and the dealer kept the set. I acquired the set ion 2010 and they have been properly stored since then. I can provide pictures of the set as well as the Pursuit part # tags. I believe that there is no difference between a 2008 and 2011 when it comes to the fit of this set. Feel free to call me at 419/341-3525. I'm located in Port Clinton, Ohio. Jim

Return to “Boat Part Classifieds”