Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

WTB: 21,000 GVWR for 2009 Pursuit 345 OS

NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS - Boat parts, used Pursuit parts, trailers, dinghies, outboards, props. Everything boat related but the boat itself.... ALL ADS ARE FREE

Topic author
soyviejo
Vessel Info: 2006 Hydrasport 29VX but looking to purchase a 345 OS

WTB: 21,000 GVWR for 2009 Pursuit 345 OS

Postby soyviejo » Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:38 am

Boat has 12ft beam and LOA with outboards down is 36.5ft.

I'm in Seattle and would prefer something on West Coast or West (Rockies).

I bought the boat in Salem Mass, 2 years ago without a trailer and had it shipped to Seattle and I don't want to do that again deal with another trailer or another boat on the East Coast it was a pain in the ass.

Return to “Boat Part Classifieds”