Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Drop cutain set for Pursuit 315 OS

NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS - Boat parts, used Pursuit parts, trailers, dinghies, outboards, props. Everything boat related but the boat itself.... ALL ADS ARE FREE

Topic author
Pursuiter

Postby Pursuiter » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:55 pm

SOLD SOLD SOLD I have a brand new never used factory made Sunbrella 3 piece drop curtain set for a Pursuit 315 OS. I purchased this set from a local Tiara/Pursuit dealer that went out of business. I believe they were for a 2008 year but can't be sure. Snap patterns are usually the same for identical models. The part code on the labels sewn in the pieces by Pursuit is Y115 F and the color is navy.
Last edited by Pursuiter on Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Idi_Amin

Postby Idi_Amin » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:27 pm

Please post pics with close ups of mounting set up.

Topic author
Pursuiter

Postby Pursuiter » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:44 pm

Please read the added info on my posting and contact me at my e mail address if you wish pictures sent.

Return to “Boat Part Classifieds”