Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

2021 Venture VATB-15025 Custom Tri-Axle Trailer

NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS - New and Used Pursuit Boats for sale - ALL ADS ARE CURRENTLY FREE

Topic author
Scottcra92
Vessel Info: 2004 Pursuit 3370 Offshore
Twin Verado 250 Supercharged
Diesel Westerbeke Genset

Postby Scottcra92 » Tue May 04, 2021 3:26 pm

This is a 2021 Venture VATB-15025 Custom Tri-Axle Trailer. Had the trailer made for my Pursuit 3370 offshore, however it can fit other large boats since the bow stop is adjustable by a good amount. The trailer was ordered and built in July of last year from Diamond Marine, from there it was brought back in September and the boat was taken out for the winter and has been sitting in the yard since. So essentially the trailer is still brand new, only was in the water once and was washed thoroughly with salt-away. I am selling the trailer due to the fact I am moving to a different marina and no longer need the use of a trailer.

I had the following options added on at the factory:
- LED Lights all around
- Adjustable guide poles
- Poly Sleeves over the bunks

The trailer is fully registered in the state of CT and I have the Title in hand, there is no financing or what not that needs to be paid off. The boat is currently on the trailer, and my plan is to have it launched by May 28th. I am willing to work with anyone seriously interested in the trailer to hold it. Asking price is $8,500.

Email: scottacrabtree@gmail.com, I will return any questions/inquiries asap.
Only registered members can view attachments. Registration is fast and FREE!

Test Man
Vessel Info: 1994 Wellcraft 218 Coastal

Postby Test Man » Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:21 am

Did you sell your trailer?

Return to “Pursuit Boats for Sale”