Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Used DC 295

NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS - New and Used Pursuit Boats for sale - ALL ADS ARE CURRENTLY FREE

Topic author
umyersm
Vessel Info: We don't currently own a Pursuit but are interested in purchasing one. Would like access to speak with owners and gain information on sales, etc.

Used DC 295

Postby umyersm » Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:28 pm

Hi, I am a new member and interested in finding a DC 295 that we can take a ride in either at a dealer or personal. We think we want a DC 295 but have never ridden in one. The local dealers want us to negotiate a deal prior to giving us a ride. This is like deciding on buying a car without ever test driving!! We live in southern Ohio but have a place in SW Florida as well.

Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

Johnstroll

Used DC 295

Postby Johnstroll » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:00 pm

You likely won't get a ride in one until you agree a price with someone unless you find a super friendly seller. I only did sea trials once I had agreed prices / cleared a survey. The 295 DC is similar to my old Edgewater 280 CX and I can tell you it's a great boat / platform. I have a pursuit 365i SC now and love the fit / finish of the brand. I don't think you can go wrong with it, other than paying $$ for a boat nowadays.

Topic author
umyersm
Vessel Info: We don't currently own a Pursuit but are interested in purchasing one. Would like access to speak with owners and gain information on sales, etc.

Used DC 295

Postby umyersm » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:27 am

Thanks for the information! We have spoken to dealers, etc. and heard the same thing. Corporate told us they would be doing sea trials in October and again in March. I'm hoping to find one before that.

And thanks for the positive feedback on the Pursuit vs the Edgewater. We've been looking at both but Edgewaters are very hard to find.

Johnstroll

Used DC 295

Postby Johnstroll » Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:23 pm

I can try and get you in touch with the guys who bought / sold my old one. Was a 2013 280CX. They traded it for around $180-200k so not sure what you're looking to spend, but that's all I could help with.

Good luck with the search otherwise! Tough market out there despite the rest of the world right now.

Return to “Pursuit Boats for Sale”