Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Help! Replacement switch pad for 2003 2670 Denali!

Discussion of radars, GPS, autopilots, stereos and TV's. Also iPad and other mobile navigation devices.

Topic author
Mark.Lehr
Vessel Info: 2003 Pursuit Denali 2670 with 225 Yamahas.

Postby Mark.Lehr » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:24 pm

:banghead:
Hi all, I’m been to the forum and need help. The outboard switch pad on my 2003 Denali seems to be failing as several of the lights have stopped operating. Checked the wiring back as far as possible and all seems ok. The breakers in the c/b panel in the cuddly seem to be ok. Nothing trips. I cannot find any existing replacement switch pads. Anyone know if a stash anywhere?
Alternative is to rip out and replace with conventional switches. Has anyone done this? I have the original owner’s manual but it doesn’t go into how the switches work with the c/b panel. What I’ve read seems to indicate I have to pull out the c/b panels as well?

Thanks for your input!
Mark Lehr
Sanibel FL

Denalis20042023
Vessel Info: 267 denali

Postby Denalis20042023 » Wed May 24, 2023 8:38 am

Mark,

Have you had any luck?

I am in the same situation and debating ripping out the panels and wiring it conventionally.

Thanks

Return to “Electronics & Navigation”