Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

2870 WA console layout

Discussion of radars, GPS, autopilots, stereos and TV's. Also iPad and other mobile navigation devices.

Topic author
Corisco
Vessel Info: 1999 Pursuit 2870 Walk Around

2870 WA console layout

Postby Corisco » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:57 pm

Hey Guys, I’m updating the electronics on my boat. I’m curious to see some of your arrangements console layouts, obviously details of electronics maker and models will help to.
What I have now is all B&W stuff still working as new, except the FF. My plan is to start with a combo GPS plotter/Fishfinder ~ $1500 unit to be flush mounted in place of the machine on Port side and a couple of year down the road get a large touch screen CHIRP model and install that in place of the Furuno radar I have mounted on the Starboard side. I welcome suggestions and would like to see what you have on your rigs.

Thanks

Here's my console:
These users thanked the author Corisco for the post:
YOLO (Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am)

Faster71
Vessel Info: 1999 2870 walk around

2870 WA console layout

Postby Faster71 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:14 am

Hi I as well have just started on a re-control job on my boat I went with raymarine es98 mfd all the electronic are from 1999 so everything is going I am going to keep the Yamaha stuff that it.
I am planing to go over the dash in and cover it in burl oak from decorative plastic comp. I will list some pic in spring as I do the job. I am also planning to add a a/c system , hot water and power frigerator . I going list a post asking for a model number of a frig. That would fit if you have that could you send it to me thank you
These users thanked the author Faster71 for the post:
YOLO (Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am)

Return to “Electronics & Navigation”