Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

2004 3370 Offshore Fresh/Potable water tanks

Discussion of AC's, plumbing and sanitation related issues.

Topic author
Scottcra92
Vessel Info: 2004 Pursuit 3370 Offshore
Twin Verado 250 Supercharged
Diesel Westerbeke Genset

Postby Scottcra92 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:14 am

Recently just purchased a 2004 3370 Offshore and while I was having the survey done when it came to going through the fresh water system we noticed that what seemed to be one of the fresh water tanks was disconnected...the fill hose line was cut and the pickup tube line was not screwed in. However the tank right next to it which was similar in shape/size was connected and when fresh water faucets were turned on water did flow out. My question is to anyone who is familiar with this model of boat knows that if these models were equipped with two tanks that the pumps would draw from at the same time or is it something different? The location of these tanks was under the after berth area. Any advice or help is greatly appreciated.
1FA7DE9F-8822-4848-AF34-4B3900109E3A.jpeg
Only registered members can view attachments. Registration is fast and FREE!

33slm
Home Port: West Islip, NY
Vessel Info: 2007 OS 335

Postby 33slm » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:19 pm

Hi and congratulations on the boat. I have a 335 and yes there are 2 tanks for the fresh water that get drawn off at the same time.

Topic author
Scottcra92
Vessel Info: 2004 Pursuit 3370 Offshore
Twin Verado 250 Supercharged
Diesel Westerbeke Genset

Postby Scottcra92 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:13 pm

Thank you for the reply, I am delivering the boat from Maryland back up to Connecticut in August and I am hoping it was cut due to saving weight and not due to the tank leaking..it would be quite nice to be able to hold the full 40 gallons or so water rather than just the 20-25.

Return to “AC/Heat, Plumbing & Sanitation”