Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Help with a part

Discussion of AC's, plumbing and sanitation related issues.

Topic author
33slm
Home Port: West Islip, NY
Vessel Info: 2007 OS 335

Help with a part

Postby 33slm » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:25 pm

Hi, I have a 2007 OS 335 and I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction I am looking for the 90 degree female elbow that connects to the salt water wash down. I cannot seem to locate the exact replacement for it. iI have attached an image minus the nut that came off. Thanks for the help.
Only registered members can view attachments. Registration is fast and FREE!

MarkT
Home Port: Mattituck, Long Island
Vessel Info: 1999 Pursuit 3000 Express, twin Cummins 4-BTAs

Help with a part

Postby MarkT » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:16 pm

Not sure but that looks like a quick connect that would have come with the pump. Check out what brand the pump is and go from there.

Return to “AC/Heat, Plumbing & Sanitation”