Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

2009 OS 315 macerator and holding tank location?

Discussion of AC's, plumbing and sanitation related issues.

Topic author
Brossyvega
Vessel Info: 2009 Pursuit 315 offshore
Twin Yamaha 300

Postby Brossyvega » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:50 am

Hi to all. I just bought a 2009 OS 315. The macerator for the holding tank is not working and the panel dose not indicate the waste level. Can some one tell me where in the boat is the macerator pump and the holding tank?

Nickt09

Postby Nickt09 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:28 am

Just got done working on this myself. Go to your mid birth (bed area under stairs) and remove the starboard side wall. You'll have to take the mattress out as it is a tight fit sliding the wall out of the way. I believe there are 6-8 screws to remove and a black strap exposed to help pull the wall out. Directly behind that is your holding tank, macerstor, etc. While you're at it I would recommend replacing all your duck bills for your toilet. Not a bad job at all.

Topic author
Brossyvega
Vessel Info: 2009 Pursuit 315 offshore
Twin Yamaha 300

Postby Brossyvega » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:39 pm

Thanks You

Return to “AC/Heat, Plumbing & Sanitation”