Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

bilge not draining?

Discussion of AC's, plumbing and sanitation related issues.

Topic author
atwr
Vessel Info: 1999 Denali

bilge not draining?

Postby atwr » Wed May 27, 2020 12:23 pm

Hello-

I'm a new owner of 1999 Denali 24.

I cleaned the head/cabin sole with a hose. Water drained through plug in sole into what I would call the bilge. This is just below the shelf on which the batteries sit, directly under the deck vicinity cabin entrance. (see PIC attached) The water does not drain when I hit the bilge switch- the bilge does drain engine compartment water etc..

Not sure the issue, are there multiple bilge pumps of which I am not aware?

Thanks.
Only registered members can view attachments. Registration is fast and FREE!

Topic author
atwr
Vessel Info: 1999 Denali

bilge not draining?

Postby atwr » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:02 pm

So-
I've been told that the forward compartment i described above in the picture does not have bilge? YET I have a forward bilge circuit? Can anyone decipher this issue?

Seems odd-

Thanks

Return to “AC/Heat, Plumbing & Sanitation”