Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

OS315 2012 Overboard discharge

Discussion of AC's, plumbing and sanitation related issues.

Topic author
bh525

OS315 2012 Overboard discharge

Postby bh525 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:21 pm

Hi
I just purchased a 2012 os315. The overboard discharge does not appear to be working. I open the seacock and turn the key while holding down the discharge button. I can hear a pump run however the tank level indicator does not change. I am wondering if there is a y valve that I am missing. Any insight would be great.

Return to “AC/Heat, Plumbing & Sanitation”