Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Pursuit 3000 Offshore AC install

Discussion of AC's, plumbing and sanitation related issues.

Topic author
Fuzxbuster74
Vessel Info: 1997 3000 Offshore

Pursuit 3000 Offshore AC install

Postby Fuzxbuster74 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:25 am

I am looking to install ac in my 3000 Oshore that did not have factory air. I observed pictures of the retectgular aft facing return vent but I can't find a location for the output vents.

I was very happy to notice a seawster water conduit iwas nstalled by the factory along with wiring in place for the compressor at the forward v berth locker. I did not trace the wiring back to the main circuit panel but im assuming thats the end location.

I would appreciate any information/tips and pictures with ac installed on other 3000 offshore.

Thanks

Return to “AC/Heat, Plumbing & Sanitation”