Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

TABS Electrical Panel on an older 2001 3070 Offshore

Discussion of batteries, chargers, wiring, generators, distribution panels, battery switches, etc.

Topic author
3070user

Postby 3070user » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:09 pm

Just a positive plug for Jack Wells of Wells Marine Technology, developer of the TABS unit on Pursuit Boats. Jack has, on numerous occasions, been very helpful and informative on solving my miscellaneous battery, charging and electrical issues on my 2001 Pursuit 3070 offshore. Jack developed the TABS (total battery management systems) that are installed in most Pursuit (and Jupiter) model boats. If you are having any issues related to those mentioned above I would highly encourage you to visit his website.

https://www.wellsmarinetech.com/support.html

or call their phone number 423-638-2042

He is one of only a few in the marine industry that will actually personally call you back. I have sent my TABS unit in for service several times over the past 19 years and have been treated fairly and honestly, providing a quick turn around time and reasonable prices.
These users thanked the author 3070user for the post (total 4):
Woodworker2001 (Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:56 pm) • cpchanning (Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:17 pm) • richcorey (Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:00 pm) • MOCEANCONTROL (Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:01 am)

richcorey
Vessel Info: 2002 Pursuit 3070 CC

Postby richcorey » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:03 pm

Agree 100%. Had great help and service from Jack Wells in dealing with issues with my 2002 Pursuit CC charging and TABS panel.

Return to “Electrical”