Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

TABS Help

Discussion of batteries, chargers, wiring, generators, distribution panels, battery switches, etc.

Topic author
Islandhopping
Vessel Info: 2002 pursuit 3000 express

TABS Help

Postby Islandhopping » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:54 pm

I have a 2002 pursuit express and recently the stereo speakers in the bridge and aft areas stopped working. The speakers in the cuddly are still ok. I finally traced the speakers to an amp below the dc control panel. That amp power light was off and when I traced that source it brought me to the tabs system. There are five rely breakers on the top of the system and two are on (anchor and dc panel), the other three stereo memory (whatever that means) and the two bilge appear to be tripped and I'm unable to reset them by pressing. Any ideas as to why or what I might do withe the tripped breakers and/or the none functioning speakers?

Thanks in advance!

Return to “Electrical”