Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Hello to all....looks like a great site!

Let us know who you are and what kind of Pursuit you have. Industry people are welcome to introduce yourselves too!

Topic author
BaltPursuit

Postby BaltPursuit » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:57 am

I have a 1996 2470 Walk with a 2007 DF300 Suzuki. I bought the boat new in 1996 and have used the boat extensively on the Chesapeake Bay and Mid Atlantic coast.......O.C. Md., Chinco., VA , Wachapreague, VA. Boat is slipped in Fell Point, Md....Baltimore Inner harbor. When I grow up....would like to own....3070 -3370 .......

YOLO

Postby YOLO » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:06 am

Welcome to the site, Steve. I spent 20 years on the Bay but recently moved south. How was the Striper fishing this year?

Topic author
BaltPursuit

Postby BaltPursuit » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:12 am

Striper fishing kid of slow...maybe just turning on a little now with some bigger fish just now moving up the bay.......was able to catch 20-30 16-20" stripers on surface plugs/light spinning gear last weekend off of Love Pt. Pulled the boat on Sunday....never know what the weather will be like moving forward......Where in the South are you?

YOLO

Postby YOLO » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:18 am

I had pretty good success with SmackIt top water lures... blues and stripers. A favorite spot was the sewer pipe just north of the bay bridge on the kent island side. Partly because it was close to home!

We are in the Tampa area now... for better or worse is still yet to be decided :confused:

Topic author
BaltPursuit

Postby BaltPursuit » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:25 pm

I think I'd rather be there....at least Dec-March!

Capt Keith

Postby Capt Keith » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:18 pm

Steve - glad you found the site. We look forward to your participation.
[url=\"http://ccyachtdelivery.com/\"]Image[/url]
[url=\"http://ccyachtdelivery.com/\"]Boat Delivery[/url] by Captain Keith Mackey (50 Ton Master)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”