Welcome to Pursuit Boats Owners Forum

We are a boating forum for owners of Pursuit Boats to enthusiastically discuss all aspects of Pursuit Boat ownership. Whether you are looking for your first Pursuit or currently own one, you are sure to feel at home on PursuitBoatOwners.com

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to searching the forum topics, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

2570 Offshore - Northern Lake Huron

Let us know who you are and what kind of Pursuit you have. Industry people are welcome to introduce yourselves too!

Topic author
tubitz
Vessel Info: 2005 Pursuit 2570 Offshore Hardtop w/2012 Yamaha 250 four stroke

Postby tubitz » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:35 pm

I just bought a 2005 2570 Offshore from the Fort Myers area and brought it to her home port of De Tour Village, Michigan. We are the jumping off port for the North Channel of Georgian Bay. Look us up! This is my second Tiara as I own a 1982 3100 Convertible.

The De Tour Passage where we live is the main passage for Great Lakes freighters that are traveling to/from the Soo Locks.
Only registered members can view attachments. Registration is fast and FREE!
These users thanked the author tubitz for the post (total 2):
YOLO (Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:10 am) • AndyB (Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:03 am)

MarkT
Home Port: Mattituck, Long Island
Vessel Info: 1999 Pursuit 3000 Express, twin Cummins 4-BTAs

Postby MarkT » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:30 pm

Nice looking boat! Good luck with her.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”